Water Heater Repair & Installation
Restore Your Hot Water Today & Never Worry Again With Our Guarantee.
Take the test below to determine when to call us – (813) 755-8797
If you are experiencing any of the following problems, you should have the water heater inspected by a trained plumber.
- No hot water
- Slow hot water recovery after someone showers or uses a lot of hot water
- Pilot light keeps going out on natural gas water heater
- Lukewarm water
- Popping or banging noise from inside the water heater
- Smelly water when you turn on the hot water at the tap or in the shower or bath
- Leaking tank
- If your water heater is 6 or more years in age
- Water heater repairs can cost less if detected early
The average life span of a water heater is between 8 and 12 years. When it comes time to replace yours, chances are, you’ll pick the same type of unit — either gas or electric. The key is picking the most efficient water heater large enough to handle your needs. An average family of four with two showers will use a 65-gallon unit, but the experts at your local home center can help you come up with the best size. Also, make sure you check the annual cost of operation for the unit. This should be listed on the sticker on the side of the heater.
Get Hot Water Back In Your Home And Never Worry About It Again With Our Attached Maintenance Plan.
Paver Installers – Paver Install Services
We make sure that we offer you durable paving services and installation because if installed correctly and kept well-maintained, paved surfaces can last for years—even a lifetime.